New Student Registration
Enroll by May 1, 2017
If your student was matched to Meridian Public Charter School for the 2017-2018 school year through your lottery application on myschooldc.org, you must accept your space by May 1, 2017. To accept your space, you must submit ALL required enrollment forms (both online and in person) and prove DC Residency at the school.
All new students must provide/complete the following forms during the New Student Registration period which begins April 1, 2017.
Required Online Registration
We are excited to announce online registration for the upcoming school year! This process replaces many of the paper enrollment forms. If you need internet access or other assistance to complete the registration, please visit the Meridian campus most convenient to you. Once you have received the student’s unique snap code by e-mail, please visit the following link: http://tinyurl.com/MPCSRegister1718 to create an InfoSnap account and complete the online registration.
Required Documents and Paper Forms
The registration is not complete until a Parent or Legal Guardian has submitted the following documents:
- DC Residency Verification Form 1 & Supporting Documents (Form 1 - English) (Formulario 1 - Español) - MUST be filled out at school
- The student’s original Birth Certificate
- Government-issued Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian
- Copy of most recent report cards
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP)/504 plan (if applicable)
- Copy of ACCESS scores (if applicable)
- Completed health and wellness forms, as detailed below
Health and Wellness Forms
Each student must have an updated physical health (including immunization data) and dental exam on file to begin the school year in August. If your child’s health exam has expired, please be sure to have a new exam and completed form before the first day of school. Any completed health and wellness forms may be uploaded during the online registration.
If your child has asthma, allergies, diabetes, seizures, or other medical conditions that may require medication or medical treatment during school hours, please be sure to have the Medication Authorization form completed by the parent/guardian and the student’s medical provider, as well as an Asthma Action Plan or Anaphylaxis Action Plan as needed.
- Medication and Treatment Authorization forms
- Asthma Action Plan (English)
- Asthma Action Plan (Spanish)
- Action Plan for Anaphylaxis
Students with special dietary needs should submit a Medical Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations to the school each year. This request must be signed by a licensed medical provider and a parent/legal guardian. Food substitutions based on religious or philosophical beliefs may be requested through the Students with Philosophical or Religious Dietary Needs Form. It is up to the discretion of Meridian Public Charter School as to whether it can accommodate students’ requests made using this form.
- Medical Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations (English)
- Medical Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations (Spanish)
- Students with Philosophical or Religious Dietary Needs form (English)
- Students with Philosophical or Religious Dietary Needs form (Spanish)
If you have any questions about registration, please contact:
Data Program Specialist