Returning students are required to complete the online re-enrollment forms prior to the start of open enrollment. Students who fail to re-enroll during this period will not be guaranteed a space and will be considered a new applicant.
Phase One - Intent to Return
Please complete the following form (English) (Español) to express your intent to return to Meridian for the 2017-2018 school year.
Phase Two - Required Online Re-enrollment and Residency Verification
The second phase of enrollment begins Friday, March 3, 2017, with online registration now available! This process replaces many of the paper enrollment forms. If you need internet access or other assistance to complete the registration, please visit the Meridian campus most convenient to you on any school day between the hours of 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM at the Elementary School campus and between the hours of 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM at the Middle School campus.
Once you have received the student’s unique snap code by e-mail, please visit http://tinyurl.com/MPCSRegister1718 to create an InfoSnap account and complete the online registration.
In addition, Meridian will host an Enrollment Fair on Saturday, April 29, 2017, from 10 am to 1 pm. This day will be a final push to collect all required documents by the May 1st deadline.
Required Documents and Paper Forms
The registration is not complete until a Parent or Legal Guardian has submitted the following documents:
- DC Residency Verification form 1 or 2 & Supporting Documents (Form 1 and Form 2 - English) (Formulario 1 y Formulario 2 - Español) - MUST be filled out at school
- The student’s original Birth Certificate
- Government-issued Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian
- Copy of most recent report cards
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP)/504 plan (if applicable)
- Copy of ACCESS scores (if applicable)
- Completed health and wellness forms, as detailed below
Health and Wellness Forms
Each student must have an updated physical health (including immunization data) and dental exam on file to begin the school year in August. If your child’s health exam has expired, please be sure to have a new exam and completed form before the first day of school. Any completed health and wellness forms may be uploaded during the online registration.
If your child has asthma, allergies, diabetes, seizures, or other medical conditions that may require medication or medical treatment during school hours, please be sure to have the Medication Authorization form completed by the parent/guardian and the student’s medical provider, as well as an Asthma Action Plan or Anaphylaxis Action Plan as needed.
- Medication and Treatment Authorization forms
- Asthma Action Plan (English)
- Asthma Action Plan (Spanish)
- Action Plan for Anaphylaxis
Students with special dietary needs should submit a Medical Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations to the school each year. This request must be signed by a licensed medical provider and a parent/legal guardian. Food substitutions based on religious or philosophical beliefs may be requested through the Students with Philosophical or Religious Dietary Needs Form. It is up to the discretion of Meridian Public Charter School as to whether it can accommodate students’ requests made using this form.
- Medical Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations (English)
- Medical Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations (Spanish)
- Students with Philosophical or Religious Dietary Needs form (English)
- Students with Philosophical or Religious Dietary Needs form (Español)
If you have any questions about registration, please contact:
Data Program Specialist