APPLY TODAY FOR 2018-2019!
Meridian participates in the DC common lottery. To apply for a seat in 2018-2019, please submit an application on the MySchoolDC site and make Meridian Public Charter School your first choice!
If you need internet access or other assistance to complete the MySchoolDC application or registration, please visit the Meridian campus most convenient to you.
Meridian welcomes students, parents, and the community to visit our classes during our Information Sessions and Preschool tours. During an Information Session, prospective families will have the opportunity to meet school staff and leadership, explore our facility, and get answers to the lottery application and enrollment processes.
The Preschool tour is a chance for families with children entering PK3 or PK4 next year to see our dynamic preschool in action.
Light refreshments are provided. Please RSVP.
2018 Preschool Tours*
Wednesday, January 17th 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Wednesday, February 7th 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Wednesday, March 14th 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Wednesday, April 18th 9:00 am - 10:00 am
*Preschool tours are limited to 10 persons.
2018 Elementary School Information Sessions
Saturday, January 27th 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Saturday, February 10th 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday, February 22nd 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Tuesday, February 27th 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Tuesday, March 13th 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Saturday, March 17th 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday, March 22nd 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Tuesday, April 10th 9:00 am - 11:00 am
2018 Middle School Information Sessions
Saturday, January 27th 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Saturday, February 10th 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Tuesday, February 27th 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Thursday, March 22nd 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Tuesday, April 10th 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Once your student is offered a seat, you will be required to submit enrollment forms (both online and in person) and prove DC Residency at the school.
Step 1: online registration (will open for New Students in late March 2018)
Register online using the button below.
Input your Snapcode. Don’t have one? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your respective campus to obtain your SnapCode.
Complete all sections of the online registration form. Uploading completed health and wellness forms and other Enrollment Documents into the online registration is optional.
Step 2: enrollment documents
Collect the documents below.
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian State Issued Identification
- Proof of guardianship, if applicable*
- Recent Report Card/Progress Reports
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)504 plan (if applicable)
- ACCESS scores (if applicable)
Health and wellness documents
Step 3: residency verification–must be completed in person
Come in to the school to complete the Residency Verification Form 1. Please bring your Enrollment Documents from Step 2.
Submit proof of residency (see below for a detailed list)
*Please note: other primary caregivers (individuals who are not parents or legally appointed guardians) will go through an additional mandatory verification process
List of accepted Proof of Residency documents
One of the following:
- Pay stub (issued within 45 days)
- Unexpired official documentation of financial assistance from the Government of the District of Columbia
- Certified copy of DC tax form D40
- Military housing orders
- Embassy letter
OR two of the following:
- Unexpired DC motor vehicle registration showing the name of the person enrolling the student or the name of the adult student and his/her current DC home address.
- Unexpired DC driver’s license or non-driver ID
- Unexpired lease with proof of payment of rent, in the name of the person enrolling the student or the name of the adult student, for a period within two...
- Utility bill with proof of payment from the past 2 months
Note: Expired documentation will not be accepted as proof of residency.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (202) 387-9830 (elementary) or (202) 793-2667 (middle).