Re-enrollment for returning students for the 2018-2019 school year has begun!
Returning students are required to complete online registration prior to the start of open enrollment. Students who fail to re-enroll during this period will not be guaranteed a space and will be considered a new applicant.
- If you need internet access to complete the registration, please visit the campus most convenient to you, irrespective of where your child is enrolled:
Elementary Parent Center: 8:30 - 10:30 AM and 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Middle School Front Desk: 9:00 – 11:00 AM and 12:00 – 3:00 PM
- Once you have received the student’s unique snap code by e-mail, please click the buttons to the right or visit tinyurl.com/MPCSRegister1819 (or tinyurl.com/MPCSRegistro1819 en espanol) to create an InfoSnap account and complete the online registration.
- Don't wait! Register NOW and win prizes!!
- All RETURNING families who complete Registration by Friday, March 23, 2018 will receive a free uniform shirt at Parent Orientation in August 2018! plus...
- Complete Registration before 5:00 PM on Tuesday, March 20th, and you will be entered into TWO raffles for a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card! or....
- Come to our Registration Party on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, from 2:30 - 4:30 PM at the Elementary Campus multipurpose room! There will be refreshments, activities for the kids, and a different raffle drawing every half hour for everyone who completes Registration during the party.
- April 2, 2018: Returning families begin to submit their proof of Residency
- April 21, 2018: Enrollment Fair on Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 9 am to 12 pm. This day will be a final push to collect all required documents by the May 1st deadline.